End to End Protection
- Data uploaded or downloaded by you or your customer is protected as it travels and when it is at rest
- Data held is always owned by you from point of capture to the point of storage
- Keep your data safe from natural disaster (Fire & Flood) and non-natural disaster (misplaced, accidentally deleted or corrupted)
- You can download as many copies of your data for free at any time
- You can choose a belt and brace approach and keep your data in two places
- Keep your data in your chosen territory e.g. European Economic Area
- We ensure the latest security technologies are deployed so you don't have to worry and we support the latest browsers
Traffic Encryption & Authentication
Formwize uses 256 bit SSL encryption and is always accessed over HTTPS all of the time for all of the users. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard for ensuring data is encrypted when being sent to a web server from a browser.
Data Storage Encryption & Authentication
With data encryption, you can keep sensitive information safe, while still completely accessible to you. This option is free and available on all Input Question types. With a single click of a button, your form data is encrypted on our servers using a key that is unique to you.
Our Hosting Environment
We only deploy our systems in carrier grade Cloud hosting environments that conform to international standards e.g. ISO27001; which ensures your data is held and protected in an environment which ensures secure and resilient information security management.
Online security is our core focus, so if you have a question you can get help from our security experts and not internet generalists.